Monday, October 27, 2014

The Bellarine Growers Market day!



Two weekends ago I achieved something I'd always dreamed of - selling my produce at a farmers market! Was so much fun and has given me a buzz that's still going.....oh yeah!


With thanks to my sister who got me back into the vege garden to face with the grass & weeds.

I woke at 6am on the morning of the market - in fact the moon was still shining - and picked my parsley, chives, golden oregano, lavender, silver beet, rocket and lettuces til I couldn't feel my frozen fingers anymore. Tony and I had picked the Euphorbia flowers the night before.


I packed the car, put on my new $30 Target top, kissed my husband and little P farewell and headed off to the market - the best feeling ever!


Met amazing people, got to chat with market-goers about my produce and had a surprise visit from Tony & Piet.  It's so addictive!

1 comment:

  1. You look so happy, You really are in your element. Beautiful flowers,

    ReplyDelete