Sunday, December 13, 2015

I can see clearly now...the rain has gone


Hello I have returned.
Image: http://www.flickriver.com/photos/9190307@N05/5559801502/

No no wait there’s more, don't go just yet.  So much that has been missed, but this is to start again with the intention of looking forward.  Stone’s Throw stopped some…I didn’t feel comfortable with my writing – I couldn’t relax into it and couldn’t work out why. Why why why!!?? When I could write a funny letter and converse easily via email to friends…. Why was this so hard??

But now, I think I’ve got (by George, I think she’s got it…..!) 

I was worrying about the people reading – the people I knew – not friends, buy acquaintances, and what they would think of my thoughts, my photos, my……anything really.

But now it’s all different, circumstances have changed – I want to enjoy Stones Throw without the feeling of being judged.  Which is the weird thing! In day to day life I don’t give a FIG about being judged….but on the blog it was different.

So from today on…it will be different.  So please bear with me…..(all you thoooousands of readers)….as I begin again and find my feet. And hope for a beautiful thing….

No comments:

Post a Comment