Wednesday, January 23, 2013

three / fifty two 15-21 January 2013

Sometimes I worry that I'm not offering Piet enough variety.....or that he doesn't have enough opportunities to spend time with other people (apart from just me) however when I look back at photos from the week, well..... I feel much better. 

Lorne, visiting family again:




Sitting in the new
IKEA high chair playing with Christmas toy from Aunt Janene:



Measuring who is the longest, Piet or the 'missed' zucchini from the vege garden:



Piet's first swim in our pool:












Torquay, home of Aussie surfing, to catch up with my friend Somer who took part in the 1k swim:




A quick lunch with Somer at 'Growlers' in Torquay




A quick Sunday family drive to Point Lonsdale:








  

Checking out a yacht rudder:
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment