Monday, January 27, 2014

Heating up




Each day is becoming just a little warmer, which is a helluva lot nicer than a 20 degree jump from one day to the next.

Early this morning Piet and I got out into the garden (Piet literally) and gave it a good water so it survives the next few days.


Last year this echinacea was eaten to the ground by rabbits, but is slowly growing back...I love him


After watering, the cobwebs started to appear in the sunlight, they're pretty special, sparkling away like jewels.
Summer sun in one's eyes...
This year I've decided to try and achieve one 'great' thing each month. (Besides looking after a toddler, husband, house, garden, working and studying). Something that I makes feel good - or even better that it's over :-)

For the first month of the year I've succeeded in completing a 4,000 word case-study as part of my MBA.  Reading, analysing and writing while looking after a toddler seemed the most ridiculous thing to attempt and is probably what kept me away from the blog for so long, but the minute I sent it up to the 'Cloud' at Deakin Uni for marking a HUUUGE weight lifted off my shoulders and I sensed the beginning of 2014 being a great year! Woo hoo to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment