Friday, January 24, 2014

Contemplating


I've been contemplating life for the last month, thinking many things through, so haven't felt much like writing at all. And really, after such a long time off, I couldn't think of how to start when I returned!?!

But gosh it feels good to...just write...bloggers block indeed.....

We had a ball over the Festive break, my little family and I.  Many pictures to come, and stories to tell. Now little P is a little older he was great fun to take out and about. I think I've dealt with the fact that I don't live in Sydney anymore, but can still have fun on this farm and in this state of Victoria.  I just need to start exploring, take on something new, stop telling myself 'you can't' and showing myself 'you can'.

2014, I'm gonna tackle you head-on...

No comments:

Post a Comment