Saturday, February 1, 2014

First of Feb!

An early start this morning, alarm set for 6.30am (on a Saturday!?)....some consideration of the snooze button, but no point. What's not studied now will have to be covered at some point!

So here I am - sitting on the couch - grey sky outside - though it's meant to be a warm one. I can hear little P stirring and can see on his monitor that he's kicked his blankets off. Do I risk sneaking in to cover him, though it's 25 degrees in his room? Will think about it....

I love the first day of a new month...SO many possibilities. Last month of Summer, this is the month of fruit preserving, jam and chutney making which means I can use all the jars filling one while cupboard since this time last year.

But, it'll all have to wait until after my exam - 19 days and counting!  The only extracurricular activity I can fit in now is a daily beach walk with Dizzy & Piet.

Now, off to cover up little P and another hour or two of reading about 'New Product Development'.

(PS as this blog is quite 'staid' right now because of study I've an almost complete 'adventure' post from the holidays to post tonight. Not sure who may be reading this but 'hi' to you and stick in there - much more to come - and if you get a chance to say 'hi' back that would be awesome!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment