Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wintry conditions



Welcome to a wintry Thursday morning…was it not just yesterday that little P and I sat outside under the umbrella to eat lunch and giggle at Dizzy chasing birds? Now the wind is howling and the rain bucketing down, just 13 degrees.

I rugged Piet up this morning in a hand knitted jumper, socks and three top layers then bundled him off to child care – he’s such a happy little boy.

T gave me an assortment of plants for our 3rd anniversary – olives, wattles and a bloomin’ apple tree. That’s this weekend sorted – planting.
 
Nearly the weekend – it’s felt like a looong week – took me forever to catch up after working til late on Friday night.

Friends are visiting on Saturday so I also have a menu to plan, one of my favourite things to do while P sleeps. Hope the weather warm sup so we can once again sit out under the umbrella and peer out at the world.

1 comment: