Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthday gift




Friday at last and another day at home for little P and I. The rain has finally stopped but the temperature remains the same - 16 degrees.  Now that the soil is a little softer I'll be able to dig some holes for  the lime trees I purchased some time ago.  I'm so behind with the day to day of keeping house but the most I can stand right now is to push a few buttons on the dishwasher and washing machine.

Today P and I plan a trip to the library and garden store ..... while he's sleeping I'll cook his favourite meal - tomato noodle soup.

The crazy week is finally behind us however now that my Study Group has begun I have to offer up a draft of 'something' by next Wednesday.

The week at work had a highlight yesterday when I wore the dress T and P bought for my birthday....hahaha.  This is it pictured, I love it and it felt wonderful to wear to work on a day with many meetings.  The Country Road birthday gift arrived just in time as my favourite dress - a 5 year old Max Mara - has worn out in several places. It might even make a guest appearance out at dinner tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment