Sunday, December 22, 2013

Summer sunset


Tonight, a beautiful sunset filtered pink, orange and red rays through the house....very surreal.

It signals the end of a really fun weekend and the start of a busy busy week, including a challenging day at work tomorrow.  Only four hours to survive then I can focus on Christmas with my family.

Am looking forward to clearing my mind.  The last six months of returning to work after maternity leave have been tough, though I've been keeping positive. It's difficult when my priorities have changed.

I love my husband and little boy so much and can't bear to be affected by work when I arrive home. It's a battle that I sometimes feel I'm losing.

You know that Sunday night feeling you used to have before going to school on Monday?  For some reason I have that now.  It hasn't happened for a very long time.

Better times ahead in 2014. 

1 comment:

  1. It is Interesting that you did not have that Sunday night feeling with your other jobs. I have that feeling each Sunday for the last 15 years that I have been working.

    ReplyDelete