Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday on my mind......


I've been looking forward to this Friday since, ahhh, I had Wednesday off work. There's a 'task' I'd like to do around the house and since I've made up my mind I just can't wait.  Today has arrived with sun! Bonus! But started a little earlier than expected.

Daylight savings has thrown little P's timing out; bed wasn't until after 8 last night so was sure he'd sleep in this morning, stupidly I stayed up reading til almost 11pm.  But, alas, I heard his yelling out about 6.45am.

So, here is the start to our daily breakfast when Child Care is not on the agenda.  One Weet-Bix each, plus water for P and a tea for me.

Little P also has a bowl of fruit and a piece of toast with either Vegemite or Peanut Butter.  Actually most of the toast ends up on the ground but he seems to have licked off the butter and toppings.  (Dizzy eats the scraps).

I was hoping for a sunny day today - to help me with the 'task' I plan to work on, however need to get P and I ready to go to the hardware store this morning.

Will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. How lovely with sun and Australian living. I like the autumn here in Sweden but is actually a bit sad that it is now sooo long before spring and summer
    Jannike

    ReplyDelete