Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A little piece on haircuts (Piet's, not mine)


Piet's hair was in his eyes, so I grabbed a pair of scissors and took a little snip, and then another. Trying to salvage his fringe I made such a mess of it and have vowed never to touch it again. 

He looks like a Benedictine monk!

Despite this we've been out in public together (as per above photo) and am politely listening to strangers comments/suggestions on how to fix his hair.

Have you ever tried to cut someone's hair? It's seriously only for experts...

2 comments:

  1. Well.. I have cut my sons fringe a couple of times and if your son looks like a benedict monk , then my son has looked like someone who lived in the age of Gustav Vasa (16th century).. haha..
    Nowdays I try to book time at a hairdresser for all of my children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...thanks Jannike. To the hairdresser we go from now on!

      Delete